There is a wide variety of tanks for chemical liquids. Different materials are used for the fabrication of the chemical tank, and there can be various types of internal chemical-resistant coatings, heating systems, ventilation, recuperation, etc.
Therefore, it is not a trivial task to buy the optimal chemical tank for a specific production. The type of the chemical tank depends on the storing product, storage volume, budget and location.
We specialize in industrial chemical tanks for medium and large storage volumes made of steel. Steel tanks for chemicals are best suited for large storage volumes, heating and high temperatures.
Steel as a material for the chemical tank is chosen when:
- you need durability and strength - many chemicals stored in large volumes are dangerous, therefore the requirements for reliability are the highest;
- need resistance to aggressive external influences (for example, when exposed to direct sunlight, many types of plastic crumble);
- resistance to mechanical loads is needed - this applies to large storage volumes, snow loads, loads from heaters and thermal insulation, from loading and unloading operations, from seismic;
- maintainability - a chemical tank made of steel on site is much easier and cheaper to repair (for example, replace the roof, bottom, hatch);
- the possibility of future modernization, retrofitting with additional equipment is needed;
- ease of care is required.